Pages

Friday, September 16, 2016

Handspun Yarn Up For Grabs


Hey guys, I've got some handspun skeins of yarn up for sale this weekend! I was originally keeping these for myself (love the colors on all of them!), but chose to sell them so I can add to my "dog fund". I'm also slashing the price on each skein by 50%! Awesome steal!

 Price is $12.50 per skein + $5 shipping. 

 If you're interested in buying some of this wooly goodness, shoot me an email at: applethornfarm@gmail.com

  I have the fiber content and yardage listed below the pic.


Listed by Skeins shown left to right:

Sky Blue: 115 yards; 2-ply, Fingering weight. 60% Suri Alpaca, 40% Merino. Gorgeous drape and color!

Light Purple: 128 yards; 2-ply, Fingering weight. 50% Merino, 50% Silk. Soooooo soft and shiny!!

Pink/Blue/Green: 134 yards; 2-ply, Sport weight. 100% Merino. Love the happy Spring colors on this one!

Fall Colors: 61 yards; 2-ply, worsted/bulky weight. 100% Blue Faced Leicester. Gotta love those pumpkin hues...

 Dark Purple: 80 yards (I have an additional 20-ish yards that I can spin up and add to this); 2-ply, Worsted weight. 70% Merino, 30% Alpaca.


  I have a ton load of fiber that I'm working on spinning up, so if you want yarn of a different color or fiber, let me know! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello! Are you still on? I'm in love with your blog. Don't see any recent ones though.Id like to get some beautiful yarn from ya.

Anonymous said...

Sega Does. The Best Video Games for the 16-Bit Era
But now we have a look at Sega's 16-bit Sega Genesis console – youtube to mp3 the Mega Drive Mini. That's because they're not.