Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wheels Are Turning In My Head


 Thus my silence of the late...

When I start thinking about something, I get really, really quiet. Ideas can take days for me mull over, and during that time, I have a tendency to withdraw from everything, and go silent... It's often mistaken as grumpiness, which always takes me by surprise; I'm not grumpy at all, I'm just thinking hard about something.

 I'll try to hurry up this thought process, and get back into my blogging groove, but there are quite a few different ideas vying for attention this week. The wheels are in motion... Ideas are being born. Things can get scary around here when I start getting ideas...

Hint: the main idea I'm brainstorming right now, has something to do with the above picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha :D I was reading through your archives and found this. This is so much like me it made me grin! Everyone thinks I look angry when I'm just trying to think.

Your insight's wonderful, btw :) Your determination and faith is inspiring, and your sheer courageousness in writing it all out for us is mind boggling. So thanks for being brave and writing!