Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

For Sale...

Beatrix and Bertram...

6 weeks old. 1/2 Boer, 1/4 Saanen, 1/4 La Mancha.


Both are dehorned, and Bertram is castrated.


I'm not sure how Beatrix will turn out as a potential milker, since she has Boer blood. But if she is anything like her mom, she should be a good producer! Heidi is producing 1 gallon a day, and has not yet hit her peak. 

Beatrix is a little pill. She's cute and she jolly well knows it! She likes to prance away right before you can touch her, and then race around the pasture; gloating over how clever she is. ;) Her conformation is very correct, and she is pretty dairy looking. Her legs are just a little stubbier than most pure dairy breeds.

$100 for her.


Bertram is my love bug. He loves attention, and enjoys being scratched behind the ears. Beatrix may have gotten the brains, but Bertram definitely got the brawn. He looks very Boer with his thick, heavyset body type. I've half a mind to keep him and train him to do draft work! 

$75 OBO.

If you want both kids, I'll lower the price to $150 for the two of them.


If you would like to come out and see my little goaties, feel free to e-mail me HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

over one gallon a day?!?!?!?!?!
lucky, lucky, lucky!!!

Hannah said...

Hey Caitie,
My Mom was wondering if you have any seeds left that we could buy from you.

The pictures of your goats are so adorable!

It was good to talk to you today! I really enjoyed it.

Goat Song said...

Hi Hannah, I think I might still have some extra seeds... What kinds are y'all looking for?