Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

RIP Temerity...

If nothing else, Facebook has allowed me to get updated on the Kastdemur's herd. 

And I was most sorrowful to see that their fabulous doe, Temerity, passed away on April 26th...

Photobucket
SGCH Kastdemur's Temerity 5*M

This dear friends, is a beautiful goat... I never had the chance to see Temerity in person, but her name is well known among Nubian breeders. She was huge, powerful, graceful, a milking powerhouse... She was awesome. Oh how I've always dreamed of someday getting a kid from her. But with a used truck being cheaper than one of her offspring, I figured it would take a miracle for such an animal to land in my barn. 

And then that dream was cut short as I found this news only yesterday... Some dreams just don't come true the way we hoped them to. 

Rest in peace, dear Temerity. It will be a long, long time before your name is forgotten in the Nubian world...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Keep up with the outstanding posts. Thanks you very much

Anonymous said...

outstanding work. see you,

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the excellent posts!