Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

A Wee Bit Quiet

I'm sorry for the silence guys... I was just beginning to get back into my daily-blogging groove, wasn't I? Everything has been fine over here, life has been great. :) Half of my family is out of state until Sunday, so I've been busy taking care of the other half that's still here. So the blog posts have been thin as I balance farm life, inside chores, and keeping kids who are knee-high to a grasshopper entertained. It really wears you out, let me tell ya'... To all you ladies who are mothers who take care of kids while feeding chickens or tending a milk cow, you have my utmost respect. ;) I don't see how you manage to do it all, but my hat is off to you! 

I've also come to realize that I am quite a camera snob... One of my sisters took the Canon Rebel T2i with her (obvious reason there... We don't go out of state very often!), and I got left with *gasp* the old Canon 10D. Oh boy... I didn't realize how spoiled I had gotten with the T2i until I hauled out that 10D. I've been wanting to take pictures for the blog and get some videos of me playing the strumstick, but the 10D does not take videos, and I haven't had the heart to use it to take pictures yet... I know I should though. Just dust off the old fossil and use it for the week. Sigh. I'll have to see what I can do.

No comments: