Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Please Hold

  You may have already noticed this, but posts are getting slightly erratic these past few days. I used to be so regular! A post a day! So here's a warning for y'all: It's probably going to stay fairly erratic until the weekend, when I'm settled in MO. I'll be doing my best to keep you updated and all that jazz, but tomorrow and Tuesday will be spent packing, packing, and - uh - packing. *rolls eyes* I doubt I'll have time to think up any blog posts during those two days. And then come Wednesday I'm leaving! So I probably ain't gonna' do any blog posts then either!

 Please hold. I'll be back shortly, and you may still see me here and there. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a safe trip!
Rebekah,
P.S I love my lip gloss!!

Unknown said...

Hope you and Gyp have a safe and uneventful flight. I can't wait for your first update from MO!

Penelope