Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Puppies, Pregnancy, and Moving Back to the Farm!

  Ze' Caity (me) is re-entering the stage with style! Ta da, a video for you! Actually, I don't know about the "entering with style" part... I think the term "dorkiness" might be more fitting. Anyway! Here's a video about what all has been going on since we last talked. Busy times, folks; busy times.


Notes: The ringing and dinging you hear in the video's background would be the bells on the three heifers. I was inside a barn, okay?? 

 Another note that I forgot to mention in the video is that one of the things that's been keeping me busy lately is that I enrolled in an online business/marketing course back in September (year long enrollment) and its been intense. Awesome, but intense. So its taken me this long to figure out how to balance "school", life, and the blog. But I think I've got it. 

 All for now! Happy deer hunting to those who are out right now!

4 comments:

Shiloh said...

I enjoyed watching the movie! :) I hope you continue to blog!! :) Yay for Goats!!!! ;-)

gz said...

my laptop wont load much,even going via youtube...it's good to actually see you!
btw what was your handle on downsizer.net? I'm trying to find your link to the singing......

Goat Song said...

gz, if you're wanting other links about the kulning/singing just let me know! I can probably find all the helpful links that I've gone to over the years.

Goat Song said...

Shiloh! I'm hoping this blogging/writing habit sticks around too! LOL. ;) Thanks for the comment!