Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

And The Winner Is....

Today's the day! We will find out who the winner of my 'Heirloom Seed Collection' is!

A flower pot seemed ideal for putting the names into...


Said pot was then shaken, stirred and mixed...


and the winner is....!


Congratulations 'Sue'!! (you posted as "anonymous", but you told me who you were. ;D) I will get your seeds sent off you you as soon as possible!

I would also like to thank the others who entered my little giveaway. These seeds are not your ordinary "Dollar-Tree" seeds; they have a history to them. By growing them and saving the seed, you are helping to keep that history from disappearing forever, as well as preserving some rare gene pools and protecting food safety. Each variety has been grown for generations by different families, to have the traits that they do; they have not been genetically modified, nor tampered with, in any way. Sue, I hope you enjoy your seeds, and I hope you have fun experiencing the rich heritage that each variety has! :)

Happy gardening!

1 comment:

Hannah Cooksey said...

Congratulations to Sue! That was a great idea, Caitie. :)