Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

The New Header That Isn't There

I have been trying in vain for an hour now to upload my new blog header (picture at top). You'll notice that there's nothing there right now. It's driving me crazy. Blogger is very sneaky, I will say that; now that my old header has been accidentally taken off, I have to pay a fee if I want another one on. And of course I do, so now I'm scrounging to get that money... 

But here's the new header that will soon be up: What think ye'?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, but where's your head? :) I do understand if you want to have your privacy. That's why I haven't posted a picture of the real me, yet, on my blog...

Goat Song said...

Hehe, I happen to like the style in pictures where the head isn't shown... ;) I guess I'm weird, and my photographer family members have rubbed off. My old blog header was like that too. I was the headless goat girl. :)

Anonymous said...

It's cute! I do have one thought. Since I know your blog and whats going on I know that the milking machine is for your cow. When I first glanced at the pic it looked like you where going to head off and milk your tiny goatling. So I'm just thinking, maybe you could some how include one, or both of your cows in the pic? I duno, what do you think?
Tasha