Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Clear As Day

Of all the country singers I listen to, Scotty McCreery is probably one of my top favorites. I was floored the first time I heard him; couldn't believe that a voice that deep could be coming from someone so young (he was 17 when he made the song below). I also like it that his music is quite clean where lyrics are concerned; something that's not always easy to find in the world of country music.

His song 'Clear As Day' is one of my favorites (I have a few faves though... LOL.). It's a slower song that tells a story. And the ending always gets me. Always takes me by surprise. Each time I listen to it, I think some part of me hopes that it'll end differently. It has yet to, but hey, maybe someday...

I tried to upload a Youtube for y'all, but the only one that was good was restricted. -_- Ah phooey. All is not lost though. Here's a Grooveshark bite for ya'! 




No comments: