Pages

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ask It!!

  

All day long yesterday, there was a thought niggling at the back of my mind. "There's something I was supposed to do today... What is it??" At about midnight I woke up and realized that it was the 'Ask It' post that I had been forgetting! *smacks forehead*

*cough, cough*, sooooo it's a little late, guys. But, better late than never! All questions will be answered in another crazy video, not this upcoming Monday, but the next one. I can only film these things on Thursdays right now (hopefully that'll chance once I'm in MO), so that wonks things up a bit and your questions will take a little over a week to get an answer to.

 This Monday's video is ready and raring to go though. ;) Prepare yourself, folks. Hehehe.
 photo banner1copy.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you still have goats, but could you talk about trimming goat feet or post a video of trimming a foot. Tools, technique and what to watch out for?
Thanks!
Heather in PA