Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Those Knitted Goats

 I have been asked to share the deep dark secret of where I got my pattern for my knitted goats. And after I was asked I had the "duh" moment. WHY didn't I share it sooner!? Oh well, better late than never... Christmas is coming my friends, and since I'm not offering these fun little knitted animals anymore, you'd better get cracking at them! Hehehe. Think of it this way, if you've always wanted to learn how to knit, then here's your chance. You're welcome. ;)

 The pattern is from a seller on Etsy, and you can find it by clicking HERE!


 photo 1160626446593821190913.png

3 comments:

Kaia said...

Knitted flat?? I almost can't believe it.. Maybe I CAN make knitted animals after all! Thank you for sharing!!

Goat Song said...

Kaia, yep ALL the animal patterns are knitted in the flat!! It's great!

Unknown said...

Cute! Love the new header too...