Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

*Ahem*, One more video...

 I promise I'll get back into my writing kick soon but this sneak peak video caught my attention and I wanted to share it. Very few people understand why on earth I would choose farming as my occupation, and I think this video explains some of the reasons. I want to provide food for people. I want a honest job in which I know that I am not harming anyone in any way through my actions. I want to know that I am being a steward to the land that the good Lord put here for us, and that my actions are not destroying what He created. My hands were born with an instinct to wield things like a hoe, or leather trace lines, or a milk pail. Farming is what I'm good at, and it's my desire and dream to pursue this passion and someday achieve the above mentioned goals. I am a farmer.


GH_Peek in Progress from The Greenhorns on Vimeo.

You can find out more about the Greenhorns movement HERE.

No comments: