Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Technologically Challenged

See this?


This is supposed to be a blog button (well, it's an enlarged version on one...)

You know, one of those cool things that really clever blog people manage to create, and when you click on it, it takes you to their site? Yeah, one of those.

But, I have come to realize that I am hopelessly technologically challenged.
Big sigh... 

I am however, quite stubborn (I'll blame it on my Irish genes), so somehow I will turn the above picture into one of those fascinating buttons!! My mantra for the week is now, "Be smarter than the computer. Be smarter than the computer." I'll do it. I may have to stoop to begging for help from some ingenious person, but I will do it!!!

I know. I'm losing it. I've been trying to get that button up for over an hour now. My brain is fizzled. 

Chocolate chips might remedy the brain problem though... Maybe I'll go try that real quick...

[stomps off to pantry]

4 comments:

Goat Song said...

Yup. The chocolate chips worked. ;)

Niki said...

Now, did the button? LOL

Autumn said...

I figured it out (this is something I have been wondering to do myself) and if you are able, shoot me an e-mail thru my contact form on my blog, and I'll send you the instructions to what I did.

Goat Song said...

Niki, no button yet! :-/

Autumn, I may contact you about the button... I'm stumped. I understand the whole Java widget thing, on the blog sidebar, but I can't for the life if me figure out how to create the actual code for the button! That's the part that's boggling me!