Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Gettin' Somewhere

Heidi is making progress in her training! It's slow going, but we do seem to be gettin' somewhere! Today was her first time wearing her full practice rig, as well as it being her first time to experience pressure on her face. She did surprisingly well, although there were a couple moments of near mutiny, as she huffed about having to work while the other goats watched on. The hard part is that she's stubborn. And I'm stubborn. So we're a stubborn pair of Left Brain extroverts who each have an agenda of our own!

 But I was pleased with today's workout. She never once stopped chewing her cud during the entire training session! LOL.



1 comment:

Miranda said...

That is really impressive! She has fantastic impulsion... I could never get my boys to walk that well in front of me... especially with grass around.... :)
M.