Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Surreal



I just did something.

And I'm having a hard time believing that I just did it.

I just bought a plane ticket.

Aaaaaah!!! 

Folks, I haven't been on a plane in about thirteen years! I'm dreading it.

But it's rather necessary, in order to complete my mission.

So, said plane ticket is setting off on January 17th, 2012; bound for Charlottesville, Virginia!!! The Salatins will pick me up there, and we'll wend our way to Polyface Farms for my interview. I'll fly back to Oregon on the 20th. 

I have to admit that there were some mixed feelings as I saw that chunk of money disappear so quickly. That could have bought two tons of hay! Ah well... 'Tis done now.

Rest assured, dear readers, I will be taking a camera with me in January!! I will do my very best to log the whole adventure.

But I sure do wish someone was coming with me... 

2 comments:

Christi said...

John Wayne said "courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway"!

I'm really excited for you. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Hannah said...

That sounds fun! I hope you enjoy it. :)

Planes aren't that bad if you tell yourself are on the ground. lol