Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Attention Goat Raising Oregonians!

Look what's coming up on February 25th, 2012! 

The Northwest Oregon Dairy Goat Association is hosting their 24th annual goat conference in Clackamas County! I have yet to find out what they're charging, but methinks I'm going to have to figure out some way to scoot over there to attend. :) Looks like there's going to be some good topics covered, and I'm hearing rumors about an AI workshop! Yes, I'm hopeless. You know you're a true-blue goat fanatic when you are actually excited about doing AI, and you can talk about nitrogen tanks, and speculums  as easily as talking about a new pair of shoes. Oh, and if you don't know what I'm talking about. That's okay. You don't want to know. ;)

I believe the link below will take you to the flyer giving some information... (and you'll have to click to zoom, so you can read the words!)


The NWODGA's website can be found HERE and they will update the conference page as they get more info.

Hmmm, maybe I could teach a class there... That might grant me free admission... Stay tuned on that one; I'm having a sudden lightbulb idea! [laughs evilly and skulks away]

No comments: