Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Oh Say Can You See...

Origin of photo unknown

The Liberty Bell.

The White House.

Fort McHenry.

The Lincoln Memorial.

Independence Hall.

I have never seen any of those. But my chance just might be coming!

There's been a slight change of plans in my flight to VA. Instead of coming home on the 20th, I will be going home with my Aunt and Uncle in Maryland until the 25th!! They are tempting me with suggestions of going to see some historical sights, possibly going to Lancaster PA (Amish country!!), and who knows what else they've got up their sleeves. :) I am beyond excited. What could be a better way to end a visit at Polyface Farms? 

Don't get too far away now, my flight leaves in 21 days! :D

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Do it girly! :) Just remember to take lots of photos for us.

Anonymous said...

Happy for you!! lucky
CJ

Melissa said...

We're soooo excited!!! Looking forward to it!!!

Aunt M, Uncle Rob and Juliana