Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Exactly!!

This is what I'm talkin' about folks: http://www.scrumpyfarm.com/the-collaborative.html

A 39 acre farm in Portland Oregon that is allowing beginning farmers to lease (they're working towards it being free) a small piece of their land for 1-3 years, so folks can springboard their agriculture businesses. That's awesome.

P.S. and if last night's post about the music took you by surprise, just know that I was having a bad moment and was feeling pretty low. Such words are what comes of spurts of depression and frustration. It happens.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I love this idea....I would love to do the same kind of thing only more of a bring women who were struggling out to the farm for 3 months and let them heal by working with animals, learning to grow food and be self=sufficient. It is a dream of mine.......Also...I don't have any milking goats...just pets, but your post about the singing reminded me also that I haven't been out for a long time to just sit and sing Praise songs with them. I find it very peaceful to sit in the pasture and sing with my goats and thank God for His beautiful creation. Thank you for the reminder.

Goat Song said...

Your welcome. :)

Your dream is beautiful... I hope someday you may see it come to pass. :)