Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Loud Music

I listen to fast paced music.
Loud music.
Angry music.
It must drown out my thoughts and take my anger and frustration away with its fleeting notes.

Loud music. 
Fast music.
Music to stomp and paw the earth by.
Music to live and die by.
Music to conquer and fight by.
I set my teeth in determination. Gone is anger. Replaced, it is, with resolve.

I go outside.
Go outside and feel the pouring rain on my face.
Feel the sodden earth and slick mud beneath my boots.
Find a dying rabbit in the rabbitry.
The sky is black.
The air is pungent. Smelling of wet earth.
There is life and death swirling around me.

I go inside, and listen to loud music.
And feel better for it.

I will make this farm work.

So help me God.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was a study done theat proved if you listened to Mariah Carey's, All I Want for Christmas while milking goats they produced a little bit more milk.

Goat Song said...

LOL. I haven't tried that particular song yet! But I have noticed that singing the goat's favorite songs helps increase milk yield. :)

alex xander said...

Popular ringtone in 2018
Hi everybody
Today I will share with everyone is music. Music is fun. Fun music. Music brings me sanity. I'm going on the music road. That is Ringtone. Free ringtones for people around the world. These are vibrant tunes that you can reference and install:

- IPL ringtone
- Sanam Re – Instrumental ringtone
- Thalli Pogathey ringtone
- Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan ringtone
- Airtel ringtones

Also you can refer to the tamil music here: - Tamil ringtone

You can leave a review for me, it helps me improve the ringtone more to do a new look for the world of ringtones. Visit my homepage to find more ringtones: Hompage

Thank you!

Sophie Grace said...

I am frequently to blogging and i actually appreciate your content regularly. Your content has really peaks my interest. Let me bookmark your internet site and maintain checking for first time information. let go to island living in remarkable game sims 4 skill cheats out now on PC